Snickers Stuffed Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Our local markets are already stocked with holiday candy, which means it's been creeping into my grocery basket - how does that happen?! It also means holiday candy has been creeping into our desserts. And this ridiculously simple Snickers Stuffed Brownies recipe is one of my favorite ways to use leftover (oh who are we kidding, it's not leftover) candy bars. The first time I made Snickers Stuffed Brownies, I brought it to a girls game night and it was the first thing all gobbled up. I like to use a brownie batter mix (Ghirardelli is my personal favorite), but you could totally make the batter from scratch if you prefer."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Satisfying Skillet Cocoa Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Frosted Butterscotch Apple Blondies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Fudgy Vanilla Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Caramel Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries