Snickers Stuffed Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Our local markets are already stocked with holiday candy, which means it's been creeping into my grocery basket - how does that happen?! It also means holiday candy has been creeping into our desserts. And this ridiculously simple Snickers Stuffed Brownies recipe is one of my favorite ways to use leftover (oh who are we kidding, it's not leftover) candy bars. The first time I made Snickers Stuffed Brownies, I brought it to a girls game night and it was the first thing all gobbled up. I like to use a brownie batter mix (Ghirardelli is my personal favorite), but you could totally make the batter from scratch if you prefer."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Cosmic Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Bourbon Brownies
- Snickers Football Brownies
- Favorite Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Orange Creamsicle Brownies
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops