Snickers Stuffed Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Our local markets are already stocked with holiday candy, which means it's been creeping into my grocery basket - how does that happen?! It also means holiday candy has been creeping into our desserts. And this ridiculously simple Snickers Stuffed Brownies recipe is one of my favorite ways to use leftover (oh who are we kidding, it's not leftover) candy bars. The first time I made Snickers Stuffed Brownies, I brought it to a girls game night and it was the first thing all gobbled up. I like to use a brownie batter mix (Ghirardelli is my personal favorite), but you could totally make the batter from scratch if you prefer."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Bourbon Brownies
- Irresistible Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Nearly Irresistible Brownies
- Healthy Brownies with Pumpkin
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Caramel Brownies
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- Fudgy Vanilla Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Cranberry Gingerbread Cake
- Mojito Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Honey Gingerbread Cookies with Lemon Icing
- Superfood Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- Festive Cranberry Tart with Almond Frangipane
- Italian Cannoli Cookies