Cranberry Orange Upside-Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Add this beautiful upside-down cake to your fall spread. This simple cranberry orange upside-down cake is a must make. Made with fresh cranberries that are cooked down into a syrupy sweet jam for the topping and a soft buttery orange cake, this is one fabulous dessert."
Makes1 (9-inch) cake
Read NextLovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Lovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
- Skinny Lemon Meringue Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Retro Orange "Kiss Me" Cake
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Perfect Lemon Pudding Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Cookies With Shamrock Sprinkles
- St. Patrick’s Day Oreo Truffles
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Chocolate Pretzels
- Loaded M&m Oreo Cookie Bars For St. Patrick’s Day
- Red Velvet Caramel Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Chantilly Cake
- Strawberry Hand Pies
- Chocolate M&m Cookies
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert