This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Salted Caramel Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe to make some delicious salted caramel sauce, I have the perfect recipe for you! My caramel sauce is so simple to make, anyone can do it! It only takes a handful of ingredients and about 20 minutes of your time. Plus, this homemade version tastes better than anything you could buy at the store! This smooth and creamy salted caramel sauce is an ideal topping for ice cream, puddings or even pancakes. So easy to make that you won’t need to buy it from the store! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Make a Cake from Scratch
- Your Seasonal Fruit Chart
- Baking with Essential Oils: 6 Tips You Should Know
- How to Make Whipped Topping
- Fresh vs. Frozen Fruit: Which is Better?
- Kitchen Hacks: How to Melt Chocolate
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- Kitchen Hacks: How to Make Caramel
- How to Ice a Cake
- Cookie Mix in a Jar: 5 Tips to Make the Perfect Gift
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins