We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This beautiful no bake cherry fluff recipe only consists of 5 ingredients to make, crushed pineapple, cool whip, and cherry pie filling. It makes one heck of a pretty presentation with its soft pink color and fun garnishings. Perfect for summer potlucks, Easter and all Holiday get-togethers. It couldn’t be easier to make this gorgeous cherry fluff salad. Enjoy it topped with chopped pecans, shredded coconut, a dollop of whip cream, and of course, a cherry!"
Preparation Time2 min
Chilling Time2 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel SizeMixing Bowls
- 20 ounces Crushed Pineapple
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 21 ounces Cherry Pie Filling
- 2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- Easy No-Bake Lemon Icebox Cake
- Butterfinger Icebox Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream