Cake Mix Bright Orange Halloween Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This time of year is so much fun in the kitchen. Everyday my kids and I are either baking or making other Halloween treats for family and friends. These orange cupcakes were so much fun to make. My son Josh helped me with these and there was frosting all over both of us after we were done frosting them. Then, one of his friends came over and he was so proud to hand him one of his creations. These are so easy to prepare. Using a cake mix is a great time saver. Also, frosting in a can is just the easiest to color for the perfect holiday treat. Have fun with this recipe, the skies the limit to the decorating options."
NotesEnjoy the yumminess!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecupcake pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving the taste of apple pie or a caramel apple, whip yourself up a Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake. This easy cake… Continue reading: "Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer