Happy Birthday Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Happy Birthday Cupcakes are a colorful treat that not only has sprinkles on the outside but there are sprinkles on the inside as well. And just look at all that delicious buttercream frosting. Everyone will be wanting to sample these cupcakes. These cupcakes would also be the perfect dessert for a baby shower or a bridal shower. You can even serve them for Easter or any other special holiday or occasion. You can change to color to suit the festivities. Enjoy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Mile High Devil's Food Cake
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Wide-Eyed Owl Cupcakes
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Lovely Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes
- Awesome Atomic Fireball Cupcakes
- Amazing Almond Joy Cupcakes
- Camp Fire Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish