Happy Birthday Cupcakes
By: Tara Noland from noshingwiththenolands.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Happy Birthday Cupcakes are a colorful treat that not only has sprinkles on the outside but there are sprinkles on the inside as well. And just look at all that delicious buttercream frosting. Everyone will be wanting to sample these cupcakes. These cupcakes would also be the perfect dessert for a baby shower or a bridal shower. You can even serve them for Easter or any other special holiday or occasion. You can change to color to suit the festivities. Enjoy!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Homemade Strawberries & Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Golden Twinkie Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes with Cherry Frosting
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 14 Wacky Cupcake Recipes
- Pull-Apart Monkey Bread Cupcakes
- Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
- Shortcut 3-Ingredient Cherry Cupcakes
- Better Than Sex Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- 46 Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Summer Fruit Dip
- Plum and Berry Galette
- Delicious Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blueberry Crumb Donut