We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When it comes to cupcake decorating I have the skills of a 3 year old (okay fine a 2 1/2 year old). I’m not great at piping. And you can forget about fondant! When it comes to cupcake decorating you don’t have to be an artist to make something cute! These cupcakes can be made in a few simple steps, with almost no skill. If I can do it anyone can! These would be great for Father’s Day, or Dad’s Birthday. Yes Cupcakes can be manly!! They’d also be super cute for a picnic or neighborhood BBQ."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake