This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes With Mocha Toffee Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade cake batter whipped together in no time, these mini cupcakes are a great for a crowd. Topped with Mocha Toffee Frosting, each bite is a chocolate-lover's dream."
Makes36 Mini Cupcakes
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Size2 - 18 cup Mini Muffin Tins
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 7 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Read NextChocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Cake Mix Bright Orange Halloween Cupcakes
- Adorable And Delicious Octopus Cupcakes Recipe
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Better Than Sex Cupcakes
- Raspberry Orange Cupcakes
- Caramel Apple Cider Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Muffins
- 3-ingredient Apple Pie Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie