This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe for Candy Bar Pretzel Brownies is great for have candy that’s leftover from Halloween, Christmas or any occasion. Why not dump it into a brownie batter? Well, that’s exactly what I did this past weekend. My son went to a birthday party and had a bunch of Hugs and small bags of pretzels. I add whatever I already had in the house and you can see how colorful and delicious these brownies look. They taste even better. Enjoy an occasional indulgence like these gooey and fudgy brownies. Made with a brownie mix, can’t get any easier!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9x9 or 7x11 baking pan
Read NextDecadent Pecan Pie Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Decadent Pecan Pie Brownies
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Homemade Easy Brownie Blondies- Thick And Chewy
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolatey Avocado Brownies
- Peppermint Cake Mix Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Classic Cheesecake Brownies
- Nutella Brownie
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies
- Fried Ice Cream
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake