This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hot Blueberry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A freshly baked hot blueberry cobbler straight from the oven is indeed a special treat. No matter if you grew up having your grandmother's cobbler or else, you are going to be able to transport yourself back into time with each bite of this deliciously sweet blueberry cobbler. I love mine while still hot out of the oven with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream (with real vanilla bean specks) or some stiff whipped cream. In fact, I have made this dessert at night too whenever I was craving something sweet and I wanted some comforting flavors in my life and I bet you might just do the same thing! "
Read NextDecadent Pecan Pie Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Decadent Pecan Pie Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Sweetheart Brownie Bites
- Frosted Butterscotch Apple Blondies
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- Dark Chocolate Crunch Brownies
- Snickers Stuffed Brownies
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Peanut Butter Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pretzels
- Loaded M&m Oreo Cookie Bars For St. Patrick’s Day
- Red Velvet Caramel Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Chantilly Cake
- Strawberry Hand Pies
- Chocolate M&m Cookies
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll