Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Frosted Texas Brownies are made with a whisk and a bowl — no mixer required! They make a huge sheet pan and are perfect for potlucks! This Texas Brownies recipe is one my mom used to make when we were at home. I’m not sure where the recipe originated, and I see the same recipe on a lot of big sites like AllRecipes, Food.com, etc., and I’m sure it didn’t originate there either. It’s just one of those recipes that everybody has. And if you don’t, you should."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Christmas Peppermint Brownies Gift In A Jar
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Snickers Brownie Bars
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Bourbon Brownies
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- Magically Easy Lunch Lady Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Neapolitan Cookies
- Brownie Mix In A Jar
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Cinnamon Meringue Cookies
- Low Carb Delicious Keto Oreos
- Copycat Swig Cookie Recipe
- Homemade Keto Ice Cream Bites
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodle Cupcakes