This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Frosted Texas Brownies are made with a whisk and a bowl — no mixer required! They make a huge sheet pan and are perfect for potlucks! This Texas Brownies recipe is one my mom used to make when we were at home. I’m not sure where the recipe originated, and I see the same recipe on a lot of big sites like AllRecipes, Food.com, etc., and I’m sure it didn’t originate there either. It’s just one of those recipes that everybody has. And if you don’t, you should."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Read NextDecadent Pecan Pie Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Decadent Pecan Pie Brownies
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Homemade Easy Brownie Blondies- Thick And Chewy
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolatey Avocado Brownies
- Peppermint Cake Mix Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Classic Cheesecake Brownies
- Nutella Brownie
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie