This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Frosted Texas Brownies are made with a whisk and a bowl — no mixer required! They make a huge sheet pan and are perfect for potlucks! This Texas Brownies recipe is one my mom used to make when we were at home. I’m not sure where the recipe originated, and I see the same recipe on a lot of big sites like AllRecipes, Food.com, etc., and I’m sure it didn’t originate there either. It’s just one of those recipes that everybody has. And if you don’t, you should."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- Easy And Fun Grinch Brownies Recipe
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Fudge Brownies With Peanut Butter Frosting
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowflake Cake