Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Frosted Texas Brownies are made with a whisk and a bowl — no mixer required! They make a huge sheet pan and are perfect for potlucks! This Texas Brownies recipe is one my mom used to make when we were at home. I’m not sure where the recipe originated, and I see the same recipe on a lot of big sites like AllRecipes, Food.com, etc., and I’m sure it didn’t originate there either. It’s just one of those recipes that everybody has. And if you don’t, you should."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Best Ever Low Fat/Low Calorie Brownies
- Snickers Football Brownies
- Ooey Gooey Caramel Brownies
- Cosmic Brownies
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
- Favorite Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats