We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Why I Love This Recipe Brown Sugar Brownies: Follow my tips for thick fudgy brownies with crunchy edges. You’ll wonder why you used white sugar for so long! Frosting: The frosting tastes just like a praline. No candy thermometer is required! No Mixer Required: Just use a wooden spoon! Fudgy chocolate brownies topped with a decadent praline frosting. Enjoy the flavor or your favorite New Orleans candy with this EASY recipe. Bring a taste of New Orleans to your kitchen. "
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Praline Brownies
- The Perfect Autumn Pumpkin Brownies
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
- One Bowl Peanut Butter Brownies
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Festive And Sweet Candy Corn Cookie Brownie Bars
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Peanut Butter Poke Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats