This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
6-ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cake (for Any Holiday!)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you're looking for a gluten-free, nut-free, and vegetarian treat that will make your holiday season more delicious than ever, look no further! This 6-Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cake is the perfect way to celebrate any time of year. It's easy to make and tastes like heaven. The best part? You only need six ingredients to make it happen! And if you're not feeling the holiday spirit yet, this cake will have you feeling jolly in no time. From Thanksgiving to New Year's Eve, this recipe can be used as an everyday treat or as a special occasion dessert. You don't need much more than 6 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes in the oven before you can start enjoying this flourless chocolate cake goodness. Just mix all of your ingredients together until smooth and bake for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (or 180 C). Then sit back and enjoy your delicious dessert while everyone else waits for their turn at the table!"
Serves10 (makes 20 small rounds)
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Lemon Pound Cake
- Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Colonial Williamsburg Queen's Cake
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes
- Pecan Pound Cake with Praline Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips