This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You have got to make this pound cake from Miss Dot featured on HGTV's hit show Home Town to your repertoire. Your search for an incredible pound cake recipe is over. This is one of the most decadent and yummy pound cake recipes you’ll make. Making this cake is easy! Simply combine ingredients according to the directions I have provided and pour into a tube or bundt pan. Then wait for the magic to happen. It’s one of my family’s favorites and I just know you’re going to love it too!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr 30 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup tube pan or bundt pan
Read NextLovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
- Lovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
- Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Caribbean Lemon Coconut Cake
- Skinny Lemon Meringue Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- Perfect Lemon Pudding Cake
- Lemon and Poppy Seed Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Amazing Strawberries And Cream Stuffed French Toast
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins
- Spicy Jalapeno Margarita