Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I discovered this Warm Gingerbread Cake with Calvados Caramel Sauce. Holidays are made special with desserts like this with wonderful homey spices that give an amazing aroma to your whole house. The flavors of gingerbread are one of my treasured memories growing up as a child. The warmth and goodness associated with cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and anise tied together with molasses is something that can be enjoyed in so many baked goods for the holidays. This amazing recipe is not only easy but out of this world delicious. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Chocolate Italian Love Cake
- Italian Paradise Cake
- Creamy Cannoli Poke Cake
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Dump Cake
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie