Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I discovered this Warm Gingerbread Cake with Calvados Caramel Sauce. Holidays are made special with desserts like this with wonderful homey spices that give an amazing aroma to your whole house. The flavors of gingerbread are one of my treasured memories growing up as a child. The warmth and goodness associated with cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and anise tied together with molasses is something that can be enjoyed in so many baked goods for the holidays. This amazing recipe is not only easy but out of this world delicious. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie