Annie’s Blue Ribbon Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple buttermilk chocolate cake recipe is a family favorite. In 1988, mom won a 1st place blue ribbon (one of many) at our local county fair for it. It’s our cherished recipe that often makes an appearance at our holiday dinners, special occasions or “just because we need a chocolate cake fix” for dessert. It’s versatile because it can be baked in a sheet cake pan, round pans or cupcake tins. The yummy bakery buttercream icing (recipe follows) seals the deal too! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Hand-Me-Down Alabama Lane Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- Homemade Coffee Cake with Cherry Pie Filling
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake