Annie’s Blue Ribbon Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple buttermilk chocolate cake recipe is a family favorite. In 1988, mom won a 1st place blue ribbon (one of many) at our local county fair for it. It’s our cherished recipe that often makes an appearance at our holiday dinners, special occasions or “just because we need a chocolate cake fix” for dessert. It’s versatile because it can be baked in a sheet cake pan, round pans or cupcake tins. The yummy bakery buttercream icing (recipe follows) seals the deal too! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Perfect Coconut Cream Cake
- Classy Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Creamy Cannoli Poke Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Triple Chocolate Poke Cake