This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Maple Pecan Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I feel like maple flavors pair so well with toasted pecans, so I set about baking this Maple Pecan Pound Cake. The base of this pound cake uses a bit of cream cheese to add volume to the cake – cream cheese tends to puff up a bit as it bakes. From there, I added a bit of maple syrup into the cake as well as the glaze that gets drizzled on top. This cake is fan-freakin’-tastic! Of course, we can’t forget the toasted pecans! I thought about mixing pecans directly into the cake, but I opted to sprinkle them on top instead. Next time, I might try both. Either way, this version worked quite well. If you’re a fan of pound cakes, then put this recipe on your list of cakes to bake. It’s an easy, no-fuss recipe that features a strong hint of maple combined with the nutty flavor of toasted pecans. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Lemon Pound Cake
- Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Colonial Williamsburg Queen's Cake
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes
- Pecan Pound Cake with Praline Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips