Maple Pecan Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I feel like maple flavors pair so well with toasted pecans, so I set about baking this Maple Pecan Pound Cake. The base of this pound cake uses a bit of cream cheese to add volume to the cake – cream cheese tends to puff up a bit as it bakes. From there, I added a bit of maple syrup into the cake as well as the glaze that gets drizzled on top. This cake is fan-freakin’-tastic! Of course, we can’t forget the toasted pecans! I thought about mixing pecans directly into the cake, but I opted to sprinkle them on top instead. Next time, I might try both. Either way, this version worked quite well. If you’re a fan of pound cakes, then put this recipe on your list of cakes to bake. It’s an easy, no-fuss recipe that features a strong hint of maple combined with the nutty flavor of toasted pecans. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Lemon Strawberry Dump Cake
- Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie