Apple Coffeecake With Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crumb
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A delicious apple coffeecake with cinnamon brown sugar crumb is exceptionally flavorful and moist. Top this with the crumb and a frosted glaze to send this over the edge for comfort food. This is the perfect fall recipe to use those fresh picked apples with. Having that perfect fruit almost forces us to bake delicious goodies. This is one of those cakes that has to be made at least once in the fall. Now a days apples are available year-round in the stores. Purchase a hand full anytime of the year and make this delicious Apple Coffeecake with Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crumb…and a bit of icing glaze anytime you are in the mood for a homemade snack."
Makes1 9 X 13 Cake Pan
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Basic 3-Step Pound Cake
- Maple Cream Dream Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- French Apple Cake
- Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing
- Chocolate Italian Love Cake
- Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries