Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Our Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze starts with a cake mix. Adding sour cream makes this pound cake deliciously moist. Begin with a pound cake mix and stir in fresh blueberries for a pop of summer berry flavor. After baking, brush the cake with a Meyer lemon syrup and drizzle with a citrus lemon glaze. Candied lemon slices complement the berry flavor, and every bite is a taste of heaven! Everyone will want a slice of this Blueberry Cake! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches