Boston Cream Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Boston Cream Poke Cake is a fun, easy, and delicious twist on the classic Boston Cream Pie dessert. It’s made with a yellow cake mix and instant vanilla pudding, which makes it a super simple layer cake perfect for entertaining this summer or any time. It is a great cake to take to a potluck or gathering. You will get rave reviews!! But while it’s a cinch to make, a few special touches make it extra scrumptious. This is no ordinary cake mix recipe; we have a few surprises for you to take it way up! Poke cake recipes are fun and we have made both a Rainbow Birthday Poke Cake and an Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. These are very popular cakes and we love to serve them. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches