Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Open up a bottle of bourbon…and bake a cake! This Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake is packed with warming baking spices. It’s a delicious way to celebrate the arrival of cooler temperatures! My mom has a recipe for a bourbon apple cake that I absolutely love. I recently took that recipe and put a spice cake twist on it. The apples were omitted, but I upped the spices. This Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake is amazing. My sister-in-law happened to be here when I first made this cake, and she said it tasted like Christmas. I couldn’t agree more! And the bourbon glaze that gets poured on top of this Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake? Yum! This spice cake is definitely going onto my list of favorite fall and winter desserts!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Dreamy Old-Fashioned Spice Cake
- Chocolate Italian Love Cake
- Chocolate Chunk Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Soda Shop Banana Split Poke Cake
- Retro 1963 Butter Rum Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats