This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cherry Almond Yogurt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A light and flavorful cherry cake is studded with sliced almonds, flavored with almond extract, and dusted in powdered sugar. The cast iron skillet yields perfectly crisp edges, while Greek yogurt keeps the inside moist and tender. It’s perfect alongside coffee for breakfast, or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert! A buttery and moist cherry cake recipe is tough to beat! Unlike an old-fashioned cherry dump cake that calls for a can of cherry pie filling and a box of yellow cake mix, this simple dessert boasts fresh or frozen cherries in a tender, made-from-scratch batter. Add some almond extract and sliced almonds, and you’ve got a little slice of heaven!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch round baking dish or cast iron skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Peach Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Lemon Pound Cake
- Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- Bourbon Spice Bundt Cake
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Colonial Williamsburg Queen's Cake
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes
- Pecan Pound Cake with Praline Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips