Chocolate Cherry Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Thanks to help from a boxed mix, this Chocolate Cherry Cake with fudge icing is an easy dessert recipe that's perfect for any occasion! It's decadent, it's moist, and it's a simple option for those of us who don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. A good chocolate cake is like the "little black dress" of recipes. It's versatile, it's appropriate for just about every occasion, and you can dress it up or down (add sprinkles, top it with a cherry, add a scoop of ice cream...you get the idea). While this dessert is particularly appropriate for Valentine's Day, it would also be a great birthday cake, potluck dessert, or Christmas treat (just add red-and-green sprinkles)! Heck, the cake is so easy that you can mix it together for your next Sunday supper. Your family will be thrilled, and you don't have to tell anyone that you took a few shortcuts! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Rice Krispie Birthday Cake
- Doughnut Bread Pudding
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Pretty Pear Upside Down Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Red Velvet Lemon Cheesecake Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes