Chocolate Cherry Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Thanks to help from a boxed mix, this Chocolate Cherry Cake with fudge icing is an easy dessert recipe that's perfect for any occasion! It's decadent, it's moist, and it's a simple option for those of us who don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. A good chocolate cake is like the "little black dress" of recipes. It's versatile, it's appropriate for just about every occasion, and you can dress it up or down (add sprinkles, top it with a cherry, add a scoop of ice cream...you get the idea). While this dessert is particularly appropriate for Valentine's Day, it would also be a great birthday cake, potluck dessert, or Christmas treat (just add red-and-green sprinkles)! Heck, the cake is so easy that you can mix it together for your next Sunday supper. Your family will be thrilled, and you don't have to tell anyone that you took a few shortcuts! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One