Chocolate Pecan Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pecan frosting paired with chocolate cake? That’s the cat’s meow right there! The frosting is on the sweeter side thanks to the addition of brown sugar, but it truly is delicious. I had initially planned on topping this cake with a layer of freshly whipped cream, but I had extra pecan frosting left. I called an audible and just skipped the whipped cream topping in favor of more pecan frosting. (However, I do think frosting just the sides of this cake and then topping it with whipped cream would still be quite tasty!)"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches