Italian Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake, the addition of Ricotta Cheese makes this cake nice and moist and lots of chocolate chips makes it super Delicious. As with most Italian Cakes there is no buttery frostings or creamy glazes. Just the usual dusting with Icing sugar. I decided to dress it up a bit with a drizzling of dark melted chocolate. And Please don't say "oh I can't eat this, I can't stand Ricotta Cheese". Well to tell the truth I'm not crazy about it either. But in this Italian Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake you don't even notice it."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch bundt pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- The World's Best Chocolate Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie