Italian Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake, the addition of Ricotta Cheese makes this cake nice and moist and lots of chocolate chips makes it super Delicious. As with most Italian Cakes there is no buttery frostings or creamy glazes. Just the usual dusting with Icing sugar. I decided to dress it up a bit with a drizzling of dark melted chocolate. And Please don't say "oh I can't eat this, I can't stand Ricotta Cheese". Well to tell the truth I'm not crazy about it either. But in this Italian Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake you don't even notice it."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch bundt pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- 3-ingredient Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Chocolate Walnut Marzipan Squares
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies