Italian Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Italian Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake, the addition of Ricotta Cheese makes this cake nice and moist and lots of chocolate chips makes it super Delicious. As with most Italian Cakes there is no buttery frostings or creamy glazes. Just the usual dusting with Icing sugar. I decided to dress it up a bit with a drizzling of dark melted chocolate. And Please don't say "oh I can't eat this, I can't stand Ricotta Cheese". Well to tell the truth I'm not crazy about it either. But in this Italian Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake you don't even notice it."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch bundt pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Homemade Whipped Cream Pound Cake
- Slow Cooker Lemon Pudding Cake
- Dreamy Old-Fashioned Spice Cake
- Banana Split Cherry Upside Down Cake
- Amish Caramel Honey Bun Cake
- Perfect Coconut Cream Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Apple Pear Pound Cake
- Maple Pecan Pound Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp Easy And Homemade
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cake Mix Muffins
- Simple Peanut Butter Pie No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- German Chocolate Cake
- Elvis Presley Cake