This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Blueberry Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Get your morning started off right with a slice of Blueberry Coffee Cake! This Blueberry Coffee Cake took a bit longer to bake than it’s blueberry muffin cousins, but it’s so worth the wait. Just don’t pick off all the streusel topping while you’re waiting for it to cool. Not that I speak from past experience or anything…Enjoy! When it comes to dessert, it's hard to top a hot mug of coffee and a large slice of coffee cake covered with plenty of streusel topping."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Many people love cinnamon rolls however, the problem with them is that they can be a bit time consuming to make. This Cinnamon Roll… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze"
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- Easy Jello Salad
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Easy Nectarine Crumble Bars
- Sweet n Spicy Salad Sensation
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Heavenly Lemon Bars
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Lemon Blueberry Dessert Bars
- Pavlova With Lemon Curd And Fresh Berries