Eclair Cake – My Favorite No-bake Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy eclair cake is one of my favorite no-bake dessert recipes. No baking is needed when you layer together graham crackers, vanilla pudding, whipped topping and top with a super simple chocolate icing. Here is why this refrigerator cake recipe is amazing: The easiest make-ahead dessert because the longer it sits, the better it gets! Everyone loved this no-bake cake, even my sister! If a refrigerator cake and an eclair had a baby, this would be it. No need to make eclair paste to make this dessert. The graham crackers are here to save you."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Delicious Dr. Pepper Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Vintage Chocolate Crazy Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches