Fudgy Chocolate Prune Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Want a little decadence for Valentine’s Day? Something that you and a loved one can feel like you are indulging in together? I have the perfect cake recipe; a Fudgy Chocolate Prune Cake will be amazing to share for this holiday celebration. You get wonderful flavor when you are using California Prunes as they are unlike other prunes in distinct flavor. They are fresh, sweet, rich and offer reliable consistency. Baking with California Prunes gives you more moisture in your baked goods to give you that amazing fudgy quality like in this cake we have for you today. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Lemon Strawberry Dump Cake
- Irish Apple Cake with Custard Sauce
- Strawberry Poke Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- Pancake Muffins
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Easy Minnie Mouse Cupcakes Recipe
- Mickey Mouse Cupcakes With Oreo Ears
- Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Pomegranate Chocolate Candy Cups
- Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies