Light And Airy Strawberry Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I really wanted to make something special for you for today!! A delicious red and white cheesecake!! Not an ordinary cheesecake, though; I wanted a Light and Airy Strawberry Cheesecake. One that didn’t weigh you down but was still rich and decadent to help celebrate a special day like Canada Day or any special event!! This is one of my favorite cheesecakes as it is light and fluffy and not as filling as other cheesecakes that are so rich and dense you can barely get through a slice. If you love cheesecake, then you are going to love making this cream cheese mixture that is so much lighter and yet still so delicious."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Heavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
- Vanilla Cream Eclair Cake Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Pioneer Woman-Inspired Tres Leches Cake
- Boston Cream Poke Cake Recipe
- Neapolitan Sheet Cake with Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting
- Sinfully Good Strawberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Easy Carrot Snack Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Strawberry Cake With Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting