This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Maple Syrup Pecan Coffeecake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Maple Syrup Pecan Coffeecake Recipe is a dense, moist and sweet coffeecake that you can have with your morning coffee or enjoy it after your meal for dessert. Made with pure maple syrup you are just going to love how amazing it tastes. The beautiful amber color of the maple syrup is mimicked in the cake itself. Finish it off with a topping of pecans and you're all set. Everyone is going to love this recipe."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Read NextClassic Pumpkin Roll
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paleo Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Double Chocolate Truffles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies