Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I consider myself a fairly experienced baker, but this cake introduced me to a couple of new ideas that I had never tried before. First, the layers of cake are incredibly thin. The cake batter is actually more like a dough in that it can be rolled out. (Yes, a cake where the layers get rolled out. Crazy, huh?) And the thin layers only get baked for a short time. After ~5 minutes, they’ll be golden brown and ready to come out of the oven. You’ll repeat that step several times since it’s not possible to get all of the layers in the oven at the same time."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake
- Easy No Bake Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Scandalous Sex in a Pan
- Supreme Lightened-Up Carrot Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Japanese Strawberry Shortcake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe