This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
From the blogger: "This no bake chocolate cheesecake recipe is smooth and luxurious. Each bite is filled with creamy chocolate decadence! This no bake chocolate cheesecake is silky, rich, and velvety smooth. Top with fresh berries and chocolate drizzle for the ultimate decadent cheesecake made with only a handful of ingredients and a chocolate graham cracker crust. A good no bake chocolate cheesecake should stand tall and proud after chilling. With tangy cream cheese and plenty of chocolate, the texture should be smooth and the flavor luxurious. That’s exactly what you’ll get with this recipe. Rich, creamy, and divine with every last bite! "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch springform pan, mixing bowl, hand mixer
- 6 ounces Bittersweet Baking Chocolate
- 6 ounces Semi Sweet baking Chocolate
- 32 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping cream
- 16 ounces Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 3 cups Unsalted Butter
Read NextItalian Lemon Cream Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe