Old-fashioned Apple Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This moist Apple Cake recipe is an old-fashioned, easy dessert that has been loved for generations! Studded with bits of fresh apples and chopped pecans, the simple Bundt cake is a perfect fall treat. This is truly the best apple cake recipe! I grew up on apple cake, which my mom would bake each fall when apple season rolled around. While the dessert is delicious enough to serve for the holidays, it's so simple and easy that it's equally appropriate for a regular Sunday supper. In fact, you probably have all of the ingredients that you need in your kitchen right now! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Basic 3-Step Pound Cake
- French Apple Cake
- Cranberry Orange Upside-Down Cake
- Tropical Banana Pound Cake
- Dreamy Pumpkin Caramel Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- 2 Minute Coffee Cake in a Mug
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Just-Like-Chili's Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert