This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Old-fashioned Apple Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This moist Apple Cake recipe is an old-fashioned, easy dessert that has been loved for generations! Studded with bits of fresh apples and chopped pecans, the simple Bundt cake is a perfect fall treat. This is truly the best apple cake recipe! I grew up on apple cake, which my mom would bake each fall when apple season rolled around. While the dessert is delicious enough to serve for the holidays, it's so simple and easy that it's equally appropriate for a regular Sunday supper. In fact, you probably have all of the ingredients that you need in your kitchen right now! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr 10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Perfect Coconut Cream Cake
- The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Just-Like-Chili's Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
- Homemade Boston Cream Pie
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Lovely Lemon Layer Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie