Easy Carrot Snack Cake
By: Tara Noland from noshingwiththenolands.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Carrot Snack Cake is a delicious dessert comes out so moist and tender. It is so much easier to make than a layer cake and is perfect for feeding a crowd. I used applesauce to cut bake on the oil. I love a carrot cake that has loads of wonderful ingredients like pineapple, coconut and walnuts plus all the earthy spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. People will be coming back for seconds and thirds. This dessert is a hit no matter when it is served."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars