Easy Carrot Snack Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Carrot Snack Cake is a delicious dessert comes out so moist and tender. It is so much easier to make than a layer cake and is perfect for feeding a crowd. I used applesauce to cut bake on the oil. I love a carrot cake that has loads of wonderful ingredients like pineapple, coconut and walnuts plus all the earthy spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. People will be coming back for seconds and thirds. This dessert is a hit no matter when it is served."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Lumberjack cake
- Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecake
- Tried-and-True Classic Buttery Pound Cake
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Key Lime Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour