Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf: This moist gingerbread cake has the perfect amount of spice,and is smothered in a rich cream cheese frosting. Perfect for enjoying with coffee, or gift giving! Pop it onto a pretty plate and you’ll find you have the perfect holiday gift for family, neighbors, or teachers.It's also great with coffee! Best of all, this Starbucks Gingerbread loaf is easy on YOU! It takes less than 15 minutes prep, 2 bowls, and one pan!"
Makes1 Loaf Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake
- Sunday Morning Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- "The Best of Fall" Pumpkin Apple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream