World's Best Chocolate Oat Hot Fudge Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This hot fudge cake is meant to be gooey and pudding-like. Add fresh whipped cream and raspberries, and it's more like heaven than cake."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- The World's Best Chocolate Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Vanilla Magic Cake
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie