World's Best Chocolate Oat Hot Fudge Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This hot fudge cake is meant to be gooey and pudding-like. Add fresh whipped cream and raspberries, and it's more like heaven than cake."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- Dr Pepper Cake
- Southern-Style Hummingbird Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cream Cake
- Orange Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Chocolate Coca Cola Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe