World's Best Chocolate Oat Hot Fudge Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This hot fudge cake is meant to be gooey and pudding-like. Add fresh whipped cream and raspberries, and it's more like heaven than cake."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Basic Vanilla Cake
- Pleasing Peach Cobbler Pound Cake
- Glazed Brown Sugar Pound Cake
- Blueberry Swirl Pound Cake
- The Ultimate Pound Cake Recipe Collection: 9 Easy Pound Cake Recipes
- Praline Glazed Apple Bundt Cake Recipe
- Marble Pound Cake
- Key Lime Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies