Ooey Gooey Chess Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Guess what? You won't believe how easy this dessert bar recipe is to make. Made with just five ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen, Ooey Gooey Chess Squares are a perfect anytime dessert that can't be beat. The squares have a creamy sweetened cream cheese layer that floats atop a cake mix crust. As it bakes, the top of the cream cheese layer becomes a wonderful golden brown, which gives it a bit of extra flavor. Your family and friends will all be begging you for this recipe after they taste these squares.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- Perfect Tiramisu Layer Cake
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 5 Ultimate Desserts for National Dessert Day
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Simple Chocolate Frosting
- S'mores Fudge
- Cranberry Nut Thumbprints
- Apple Spice Cupcakes
- Apple Cranberry Tarts
- The Best Apple Crumb Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Squares