Ooey Gooey Chess Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Guess what? You won't believe how easy this dessert bar recipe is to make. Made with just five ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen, Ooey Gooey Chess Squares are a perfect anytime dessert that can't be beat. The squares have a creamy sweetened cream cheese layer that floats atop a cake mix crust. As it bakes, the top of the cream cheese layer becomes a wonderful golden brown, which gives it a bit of extra flavor. Your family and friends will all be begging you for this recipe after they taste these squares.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're sure to be amazed at just how easy Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan is to make. This no bake dessert recipe is like a dessert… Continue reading: "Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Fabulous Fall Desserts: 14 Recipes with Apple Cider
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes
- No Bake White Chocolate Lasagna
- 53 Dessert For Breakfast Recipes
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- "18 Easy Recipes for Dessert" Free eCookbook
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie