Ooey Gooey Chess Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Guess what? You won't believe how easy this dessert bar recipe is to make. Made with just five ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen, Ooey Gooey Chess Squares are a perfect anytime dessert that can't be beat. The squares have a creamy sweetened cream cheese layer that floats atop a cake mix crust. As it bakes, the top of the cream cheese layer becomes a wonderful golden brown, which gives it a bit of extra flavor. Your family and friends will all be begging you for this recipe after they taste these squares.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 Baking Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Ooey Gooey Chess Squares
- 36 Cool Whip Desserts You'll Love
- Lemon Lush Lasagna
- 29 Incredible Italian Dessert Recipes
- 45 Desserts with Alcohol
- 50+ Golden Delicious Recipes with Apples
- Seductively Sweet Sex in a Pan
- 25 Fried Desserts: The Best Fried Food Recipes
- Fat Man's Layered Delight
- Double-Decker Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake