30-Minute Mini Vanilla Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Try these Simple Vanilla Latte Cinnamon Rolls with your morning cup of coffee for your breakfast! Made with crescent roll dough, these mini vanilla latte cinnamon rolls are baked up in 30 minutes and only take a few minutes to prep. Bake these for breakfast, brunch, dessert, or an afternoon snack! Sweet, full of cinnamon goodness, and bursting with vanilla latte flavor, this is a quick and easy recipe you do not want to miss!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Frosted Cheese Danish Pizza
- Homemade Cronuts Recipe
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Indulgent Apple Crescent Roll Recipe
- Bite-Sized Apple Turnovers
- White and Dark Chocolate Filled Croissants
- Eclairs Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Marzipan Buns
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rum Balls
- Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Baked Pears
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Baked Strawberry Pie
- Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Yogurt Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Donut Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake