30-Minute Mini Vanilla Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Try these Simple Vanilla Latte Cinnamon Rolls with your morning cup of coffee for your breakfast! Made with crescent roll dough, these mini vanilla latte cinnamon rolls are baked up in 30 minutes and only take a few minutes to prep. Bake these for breakfast, brunch, dessert, or an afternoon snack! Sweet, full of cinnamon goodness, and bursting with vanilla latte flavor, this is a quick and easy recipe you do not want to miss!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli
- Almond Bear Claws
- Strawberry Coconut Napoleons
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Eclairs Filled With Chocolate Cream
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Cream Cheese Cinnamon Orange Crescent Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats