Blueberry Muffin Cookies
By: Blair Lonergan from theseasonedmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Add some whole grains to a boxed muffin mix and the end result is the perfect cross between a muffin and a cookie! These thick, soft, and chewy Blueberry Muffin Cookies are a delicious option for breakfast, snack, or even dessert!"
Yields: 22 Cookies
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Thin Mints
- Best Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins