Blueberry Muffin Cookies
By: Blair Lonergan from theseasonedmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Add some whole grains to a boxed muffin mix and the end result is the perfect cross between a muffin and a cookie! These thick, soft, and chewy Blueberry Muffin Cookies are a delicious option for breakfast, snack, or even dessert!"
Yields: 22 Cookies
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Italian Shortbread Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars