Blueberry Muffin Cookies
By: Blair Lonergan from theseasonedmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Add some whole grains to a boxed muffin mix and the end result is the perfect cross between a muffin and a cookie! These thick, soft, and chewy Blueberry Muffin Cookies are a delicious option for breakfast, snack, or even dessert!"
Yields: 22 Cookies
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Homestyle Amish Sugar Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Mom's Double Chocolate Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- 25+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars