Blueberry Muffin Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Add some whole grains to a boxed muffin mix and the end result is the perfect cross between a muffin and a cookie! These thick, soft, and chewy Blueberry Muffin Cookies are a delicious option for breakfast, snack, or even dessert!"
Yields: 22 Cookies
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
- Dreamy Pumpkin Spice Cookie Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert