Carole's Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These are the chocolate chip cookies that my mother-in-law has been making for as long as I’ve known her. According to Carole, they’re the ONLY cookies that she ever makes…and you’re about to see why. They’re so good, in fact, that I asked her to bake about a ZILLION of them for our wedding 11 years ago so that we could send all of the guests home with a family-favorite treat! They are the cookies that my boys adore, and I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to share the recipe with you!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time9 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Watermelon Fudge
- Dessert Kabobs
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- No Bake Pineapple Whip Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean And Roasted White Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Southern Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries