Cherry Almond Cookies
By: Marie Segares from undergroundcrafter.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This grown up variation of a classic drop cookie recipe is easy to make and tasty to eat! The recipe includes a jar mix version with free printable recipe gift cards and directions for making the entire recipe from scratch. Ingredients/Supplies (Makes 24-30 cookies) For Jar Mix: 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour 3/4 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon salt 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1 cup dried cherries (I used unsweeted, unsulferated sweet cherries) or cherry-flavored cranberries 1/2 cup slivered almonds 3/4 cup brown sugar (I used coconut palm sugar) 1/2 cup granulated sugar Quart mason jar Cherry Almond Cookies Jar Mix recipe card (see below for printables) Drawstring Mason Jar Cozy (optional – get the free crochet pattern here) For Cookies: Jar mix ingredients through granulated sugar 1-1/2 sticks (0.75 cup, 12 Tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened 1 large egg 1 teaspoon almond extract"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Thin Mints
- Best Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins