Cherry Almond Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This grown up variation of a classic drop cookie recipe is easy to make and tasty to eat! The recipe includes a jar mix version with free printable recipe gift cards and directions for making the entire recipe from scratch. Ingredients/Supplies (Makes 24-30 cookies) For Jar Mix: 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour 3/4 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon salt 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1 cup dried cherries (I used unsweeted, unsulferated sweet cherries) or cherry-flavored cranberries 1/2 cup slivered almonds 3/4 cup brown sugar (I used coconut palm sugar) 1/2 cup granulated sugar Quart mason jar Cherry Almond Cookies Jar Mix recipe card (see below for printables) Drawstring Mason Jar Cozy (optional – get the free crochet pattern here) For Cookies: Jar mix ingredients through granulated sugar 1-1/2 sticks (0.75 cup, 12 Tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened 1 large egg 1 teaspoon almond extract"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
- Dreamy Pumpkin Spice Cookie Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert