Cherry Almond Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This grown up variation of a classic drop cookie recipe is easy to make and tasty to eat! The recipe includes a jar mix version with free printable recipe gift cards and directions for making the entire recipe from scratch. Ingredients/Supplies (Makes 24-30 cookies) For Jar Mix: 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour 3/4 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon salt 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1 cup dried cherries (I used unsweeted, unsulferated sweet cherries) or cherry-flavored cranberries 1/2 cup slivered almonds 3/4 cup brown sugar (I used coconut palm sugar) 1/2 cup granulated sugar Quart mason jar Cherry Almond Cookies Jar Mix recipe card (see below for printables) Drawstring Mason Jar Cozy (optional – get the free crochet pattern here) For Cookies: Jar mix ingredients through granulated sugar 1-1/2 sticks (0.75 cup, 12 Tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened 1 large egg 1 teaspoon almond extract"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Double Nutella Stuffed Cookies
Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Italian Pignoli Cookies
Mississippi Mud Cookies
Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
Chewy Brownie Cookies
Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Chocolaty Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
- Sweet and Colorful Fruit Pizza Dessert Recipe
- Easy Raspberry Tarts Recipe – Bite Sized Buttery Crunch
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookie Recipe – Only 4 Ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Squares Recipe for Larger Gatherings
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn