Cherry Almond Cookies
By: Marie Segares from undergroundcrafter.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This grown up variation of a classic drop cookie recipe is easy to make and tasty to eat! The recipe includes a jar mix version with free printable recipe gift cards and directions for making the entire recipe from scratch. Ingredients/Supplies (Makes 24-30 cookies) For Jar Mix: 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour 3/4 teaspoon baking soda 3/4 teaspoon salt 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon 1 cup dried cherries (I used unsweeted, unsulferated sweet cherries) or cherry-flavored cranberries 1/2 cup slivered almonds 3/4 cup brown sugar (I used coconut palm sugar) 1/2 cup granulated sugar Quart mason jar Cherry Almond Cookies Jar Mix recipe card (see below for printables) Drawstring Mason Jar Cozy (optional – get the free crochet pattern here) For Cookies: Jar mix ingredients through granulated sugar 1-1/2 sticks (0.75 cup, 12 Tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened 1 large egg 1 teaspoon almond extract"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Italian Shortbread Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- 26 Blueberry Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Boysenberry Hand Pies
- Napoleons with Italian Pastry Cream
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan