Chocolate Chip M&m Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies have always been a favorite around here. They are easy to make, full of chocolate chips and M&M candies, and we like to make them jumbo-sized. They remind me of my Monster Cookies, but without the oats. These cookies are most definitely a kid favorite, but I’ve never seen a grown-up turn one down! Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies are fun to tailor to a holiday by simply picking out certain colors of M&Ms. For Christmas I like to use only green and red candies!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie