Chocolate Chip M&m Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies have always been a favorite around here. They are easy to make, full of chocolate chips and M&M candies, and we like to make them jumbo-sized. They remind me of my Monster Cookies, but without the oats. These cookies are most definitely a kid favorite, but I’ve never seen a grown-up turn one down! Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies are fun to tailor to a holiday by simply picking out certain colors of M&Ms. For Christmas I like to use only green and red candies!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie