Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy chocolate chip cookie recipe is my go-to when I need a cookie fix! These chocolate chip cookies are crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Yum!!! Just like a great cookie should be!! Using both butter and butter-flavored shortening gives these cookies their special texture! I like to use milk chocolate chips, but you can use whatever flavored chip is your favorite. I love both walnuts and pecans, and sometimes I’ll add both!! Start with the sugars, butter and shortening and stir until it’s all creamed together. Then add in the eggs and vanilla and stir thoroughly until everything is smoothed together. Then add in the dry ingredients. I usually divide the dry ingredients in half, and add them in separately so I don’t have a cloud of flour in my kitchen, lol!!"
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Muffin Tin Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peasy Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies