Easy Eggnog Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The holidays are here! Let’s make some eggnog cookies. These cherry topped treats are perfect for snacking or sharing, make a batch today! Eggnog cookies are excellent for sharing. They’re cute and festive but they’re also sweet, indulgent, and great for year round snacking. They’re packed with your favorite holiday flavors while also being perfectly sweet. This list of ingredients is for both the cookies and the glaze! Keep that in mind. They’re a little more involved than say these no bake peanut butter cookies but that doesn’t mean they’re not worth the time!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting