Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious red velvet cookies are thick, chewy, and studded with white chocolate chips! You can even add a bit of espresso powder to give your cookies a kick of coffee flavor. These cookies look and taste as sweet as can be. Red velvet cookies have a rich chocolate flavor, and their vibrant red color makes the white chocolate chips stand out. They are the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day or every day. Whenever you make them, your loved ones will be grateful for these beautiful and tasty cookies. Everyone loves a fresh cookie made from scratch."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're sure to be amazed at just how easy Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan is to make. This no bake dessert recipe is like a dessert… Continue reading: "Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe