Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious red velvet cookies are thick, chewy, and studded with white chocolate chips! You can even add a bit of espresso powder to give your cookies a kick of coffee flavor. These cookies look and taste as sweet as can be. Red velvet cookies have a rich chocolate flavor, and their vibrant red color makes the white chocolate chips stand out. They are the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day or every day. Whenever you make them, your loved ones will be grateful for these beautiful and tasty cookies. Everyone loves a fresh cookie made from scratch."
Read NextCherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots