Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delicious red velvet cookies are thick, chewy, and studded with white chocolate chips! You can even add a bit of espresso powder to give your cookies a kick of coffee flavor. These cookies look and taste as sweet as can be. Red velvet cookies have a rich chocolate flavor, and their vibrant red color makes the white chocolate chips stand out. They are the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day or every day. Whenever you make them, your loved ones will be grateful for these beautiful and tasty cookies. Everyone loves a fresh cookie made from scratch."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting