Rick and Morty Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"It won’t be long now until Rick Sanchez is back at it with Morty and the Smith family. Another season of interdimensional adventures is right around the corner. We're more than ready for the November 10th premiere of Rick and Morty's new season. A watch party is always a good idea no matter if it's a premiere, a finale or any episode in between. You can't forget to serve up foods inspired by our heroes. Turn Rick and Morty into sugar cookies! It's an experiment that will go terribly right!! These delicious sugar cookies will go right through the portal o mouths and into the bellies of all your guests."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- Reese's Krispie No-Bake Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Polvorones (Mexican Wedding Cookies)
- Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Melting Moments Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Lemon Cranberry Bars
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe