This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Soft and chewy with a hint of flaky sea salt to balance the sweetness, these easy salted chocolate chip cookies are the perfect dessert! Best of all, there’s no need to chill the dough, so you can enjoy thick, warm, homemade chocolate chip cookies in less than 30 minutes. No homemade cookie disappears faster from our kitchen than a batch of the soft, thick, and chewy treats. They’re loaded with rich buttery flavor and tons of melty, gooey chocolate chips, and then dusted with a hint of sea salt. It’s the secret ingredient that makes these truly the best."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time9 min
Read NextCopycat Swig Sugar Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips