Sweet Potato Oat Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If pumpkin is the star ingredient of October, then sweet potato should be the star for the rest of the holiday season. It’s ultra flexible, fitting with both sweet and savory dishes, and is killer in baked goods. Why? Its natural sweetness means you need less sugar while its texture makes your recipe ultra-moist. So today we’re mashing up some sweet potatoes and throwing them in these Sweet Potato Oat Cookies! These Sweet Potato Oat Cookies are chocolatey, moist, and oaty, making them perfect for your holiday cookie exchange. You would never guess they’re packed with sweet potato!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie