Sweet Potato Oat Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If pumpkin is the star ingredient of October, then sweet potato should be the star for the rest of the holiday season. It’s ultra flexible, fitting with both sweet and savory dishes, and is killer in baked goods. Why? Its natural sweetness means you need less sugar while its texture makes your recipe ultra-moist. So today we’re mashing up some sweet potatoes and throwing them in these Sweet Potato Oat Cookies! These Sweet Potato Oat Cookies are chocolatey, moist, and oaty, making them perfect for your holiday cookie exchange. You would never guess they’re packed with sweet potato!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie