Brownie Mountain Ice Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rich, fudgy brownies filled with homemade ice cream (or use store bought and keep it simple!) and topped with chocolate ganache, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and sprinkles. Make this perfect cake for a birthday or celebration! Change up the ice cream flavors to suit your tastes!"
Preparation Time45 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread
- Cookies n Cream Ice Cream with Nutella Swirl
- Magical Butterbeer Ice Cream
- Easy Snow Ice Cream
- Decadent S'mores Freakshake Milkshake Recipe
- Holiday Peppermint Ice Cream
- Boozy Tootsie Roll Frozen Pops
- Make Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bars At Home
- Creamy Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats