This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"As far as no bake frozen desserts go, this recipe for creamsicles with graham cracker crumble is a dream! Orange Creamsicle Bars are made from just a few ingredients and they require no hot oven, making them perfect for the warm summer months to help you beat the sweltering summer heat. These popsicles are topped off with a simple graham cracker crumble. These Creamsicles with Graham Cracker Crumble are summer dessert perfection! To make orange creamsicles, you'll need some type of popsicle mold. Grab one one from Amazon. It's relatively inexpensive and very easy to use. Or, if you choose to forego a popsicle mold, you can use good ol' paper cups and popsicle sticks."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Healthy Bananas Foster Caramel Ice Cream
- Blackberry Creamsicle Sherbet Recipe and Pistachio Gelato Recipe
- "Kick the Can" Homemade Ice Cream
- Copycat Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream
- 8 Recipes for Homemade Ice Cream Toppings
- Creamy Vanilla Malted Ice Cream With Chocolate Chips
- No Churn Oreo Ice Cream
- Coffee Ice Cream Cake
- Easy Homemade Mint Chip Ice Cream Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips